After purchasing the plugin you will receive automatically a purchase receipt containing your license key and download link to download the pro version of the plugin. In general, there are 2 ways to install the pro version of the “ADC” plugin:
= 1. Via uploading the plugin to the WordPress dashboard =
- 1. Download the pro version from the link you have received in your purchase receipt
- 2. Click on ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- 3. Click on the ‘Upload Plugin’ button
- 4. Select the zip file of the plugin that you have downloaded to your computer before
- 5. Click ‘Install Now’
- 6. Activate the plugin from the Plugins dashboard
= 2. Via FTP =
- 1. Download to your computer the pro version from the link you have received in your purchase receipt
- 2. Unzip the zip file, which will extract the advanced-database-cleaner-pro-3.0.0 directory
- 3. Upload the advanced-database-cleaner directory (included inside the extracted folder) to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory in your webspace
- 4. Activate the plugin from the Plugins dashboard
For Multisite installation
- 1. Login to your primary site and go to “My Sites” >> “Network Admin” >> “Plugins”
- 2. Install the plugin following one of the above ways
- 3. Network activate the plugin (Note that only the main site can have access to the plugin)
Where the plugin menu will be displayed?
- The plugin page can be accessed via “Dashboard” >> “Tools” >> “WP DB Cleaner” or via the left menu “WP DB Cleaner” (You can change this via the plugin settings)
How to activate my license?
- Once you have installed the pro version, navigate to the plugin page and click on the “License” tab. Enter your license key, click on “save license key”, then a new button will appear “activate license”, click on it.
That’s all. Enjoy!
If you have any issues in activating the pro version, feel free to contact support at contact page