Your WordPress site may contain some orphan scheduled tasks that should be cleaned. “WP Cron Cleaner” plugin will display all your tasks and will help identifying those orphan tasks…
Advanced WordPress reset plugin will reset you WordPress Database back to its first original status in order to make a fresh installation without going through WordPress traditional installation.
Do you know that even after deleting a plugin/theme from your WordPress website, some of its leftovers may remain in your database? Such as orphan options, orphan tables and orphan cron tasks. As you may know, not all plugins/themes care about the housekeeping of your WordPress database. As long as you are removing plugins/themes, leftovers will be accumulated in your database and will influence your website performance. The Pro version of Advanced Database Cleaner will help you remove all those leftovers and perform a deep database clean up. In the pro version you can:
* Classify options according to their “creator”. They can be either: plugins options, themes options or WP core options
* Detect and delete orphan options.
* Classify tables according to their “creator”. They can be either: plugins tables, themes tables or WP core tables
* Detect and delete orphan tables.
* Classify all cron tasks according to their “creator”. They can be either: plugins cron tasks, themes cron tasks or WP core tasks
* Detect and delete orphan cron tasks.
* Search & filter options, tables and cron tasks based on several criteria such as the “name”, “creator”, “value”, etc.
* Get premium support: we will provide a quick support as well as any technical answers to help you cleanup your database efficiently